How to recover your PayPal account without the security questions?
The PayPal account is useful for the users as it provides various functions. These accounts are helpful for many services but what if you forget the account password, you can opt for the recovery of the account. There are users who do not remember the security questions that they answered while creating the account. So, they are worried because of that. Well, the account can be recovered without the security questions also. Let us see how.
Recovery of the PayPal account without the security questions:
The process of the recovery account hardly takes a few minutes if done correctly. The PayPal account recovery can be understood by calling customer support also. They are available for the clients and devote themselves to cater to their needs.
- The first step is to open the PayPal account and go to the Log in the page.
- Then, the users have to click on “Having trouble logging in”.
- The users have to now enter the email address that is registered with the PayPal account. Now, click on Next.
- The users can choose any of the two options available. The first option is calling on the phone number or receiving an email.
- As you do not remember the security questions, you cannot use it to recover the account.
- During the password recovery process, you may be asked to enter the information.
- You will get the verification code on your email address or phone number.
- Enter the verification code and you will be taken to the password reset page.
- The password you are entering should be of 8 characters and should contain uppercase and lower case letters as it is case-sensitive.
This is how you can go for PayPal account recovery.