Microsoft and LinkedIn offer 14 free learning paths for highly in-demand careers
Why pay for some courses when they are given to you freely by some of the World's biggest companies:- Microsoft and LinkedIn ??
All you need is an internet connection, a browser (of your choice), a laptop, a smartphone, or both a laptop and smartphone, most importantly a mind ready to study, consistency, and motivation.
Here is the full list of the 14 learning pathways now offered on LinkedIn Learning by Microsoft for free:
- Become a Software Developer
- Become a Sales Representative
- Become a Project Manager
- Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Become a Customer Service Specialist
- Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification
- Become a Data Analyst
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Become a Graphic Designer
The above list of courses are covered in my first blog here https://joripress.com/free-online-courses-2020
Here are the 4 courses added to make it 14.
Soft Skills Courses:
- Finding a Job During Challenging Economic Times
- Master In-Demand Professional Soft Skills
- Digital Transformation in Practice: Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All
For more information, check out https://u2b.com/2020/07/06/microsoft-and-linkedin-offer-14-free-learning-paths-for-highly-in-demand-careers/
More learning, unlearning, and relearning.
please share, comment, and stay safe as you learn.