Mobile Phlebotomy Services Market Size Analysis, DROT, PEST, Porter’s, Region & Country Forecast by 2028
COVID-19 outbreak and rising prevalence of infectious diseases and deployment of preventive measures are some key factors driving market revenue growth
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Mobile Phlebotomy Services market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Mobile Phlebotomy Services market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Mobile Phlebotomy Services market.
The global mobile phlebotomy services market size reached USD 497.3 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.4%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The COVID-19 pandemic as well as rising prevalence of infectious diseases and need for preventive measures and initiatives are some key factors driving global mobile phlebotomy services market revenue growth currently. During the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for mobile phlebotomy services increased rapidly, and the trend continues to drive revenue growth of the market currently.
Some individuals and patients are required to undergo routine blood tests and many are reluctant to visit hospitals or testing centers owing to the pandemic and risk of infection. As a result, preference for mobile phlebotomy services has been gaining rapid traction among an increasing base of individuals requiring blood draws and tests etc. In addition, increasing convergence of services with technology is another key factor expected to boost revenue growth of the market to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Browse complete report description and visit our website @
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Specimen collection segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly robust CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising demand for mobile phlebotomy services for routine blood testing as routine blood testing is required for some medical conditions.
- Cancer segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share over the forecast period, which can be attributed to increase in prevalence of cancer globally, as well as rising need for mobile phlebotomy services for blood-based testing to identify non-small cell lung cancer, solid tumors, and hematologic malignancies using liquid biopsy.
- Individuals segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period as a result of increase in demand for mobile phlebotomy services among individuals who require routine blood testing, including diabetics and cancer patients.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Mobile Phlebotomy Services Systems market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Some major players in the global market include NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., Viracor-IBT Laboratories, Angel's on Wheels Mobile Phlebotomy LLC, Sonora Quest Laboratories, TravaLab LLC, Ultimate Wellness Providers Co., Mobile Phlebotomy Services, Inc., Pinnacle Mobile Phlebotomy, LLC, VeniExpress, Inc., and Progressive Phlebotomy Services, LLC.
Emergen Research has segmented the global mobile phlebotomy services market on the basis of service, application, end-use, and region:
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Process & Handling
- Specimen Collection
- Routine Draws
- Stat Draws
- Specialty Test Kits
- Saliva Kits
- Stool Specimens Kits
- Family Study Testing
- Paternity Testing
- Pediatric Blood Draws & Heel Sticks
- Health Fairs
- Research & Investigational Testing
- Specimen Shipping
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Liquid Biopsy Tests
- Infectious Disease
- Urinalysis with UTI Panel
- Respiratory Virus Panel
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Vaccine Clinical Trials
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Doctors & Nurses
- Medical Laboratories
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Companies with Wellness Programs
Overview of the Mobile Phlebotomy Services Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
power to gas market
smart grid market
electrosurgical devices market
solar led street lighting market
electronic skin patches market
flexible sigmoidoscopy market
tungsten carbide market
healthcare chatbots market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights