Back and Neck Massager Market Competitive Landscape, Research Methodology, Business Opportunities, Statistics and Industry Analysis Report by 2028
Increasing adoption of vibration-based massagers for muscle relaxation, improved blood circulation, and to alleviate pain-related stress are the key factors propelling industry growth.
The report talks about the shift in demands and emerging trends that are expected to drive the growth of the Back and Neck Massager market. The rising demand for the Back and Neck Massager market is expected to drive the demand for Back and Neck Massager market, thereby bolstering the growth of the industry. Moreover, the report also studies the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
According to a recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global back and neck massager market size was UAD 9.19 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 16.15 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 7.2%. Increasing prevalence of chronic pain due to aging or inappropriate lifestyle preferences, growing awareness regarding benefits of massagers coupled with increase in number of massage parlours and physiotherapy centres are the key factors driving back and neck massagers market revenue growth.
Some of the main causes of back and neck pain include sleeping or sitting in incorrect posture, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, rotator cuff injuries, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and others. Exercises, stretching or massaging the affected area can be helpful in reducing the pain caused by these medical conditions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/back-and-neck-massager-market
Objectives of the Report:
- Industrial structure analysis of the Back and Neck Massager market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Back and Neck Massager market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Back and Neck Massager market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements,
- new product launches, and other strategic alliances
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Back and Neck Massager market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Key players operating in the global back and neck massager market include Panasonic, HoMedics, Beurer, MedMassager, Fujiryoki, INADA, SKG, Breo Technology, Cozzia, and Human Touch among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global back and neck massager market on the basis of type, patient, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Manual Massagers
- Vibrating Massagers
- Impulse Massagers
Patient Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Older People
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Key Points of Back and Neck Massager Market:
- Based on type, the vibrating massager segment is forecast to register a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. The robust segmental growth can be attributed to the effectiveness of vibrating massager and their increasing visibility on e-commerce channels.
- Based on patient type, the older people segment accounts for the largest revenue share of the global back and neck massager market. This can be attributed to expanding geriatric population base and major prevalence of back pain problems in aging population.
- Based on application, the hospital segment is forecast to make major revenue contributions to the market revenue share during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing patient inclination towards professional massage therapist and a significant growth in number of hospitals offering therapeutic massage therapy for pain management.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
surgical robotics market
continuous glucose monitoring system market
phototherapy devices market
sensor fusion market
interventional cardiology market
breath analyzers market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights